The Board of Regents of New Mexico State University will participate in an orientation from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 23, in Milton Hall, Room 85, on the Las Cruces campus. To ensure adequate social distancing, orientation presentations will be broadcast online at http://panopto.nmsu.edu/bor/.
In addition, regents may attend the following optional activities:
- 11 a.m. to noon: Tour of Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine, 3501 Arrowhead Drive, in Las Cruces
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Lunch at Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine, 3501 Arrowhead Drive, in Las Cruces
- 1 to 3 p.m.: Tour of NMSU Las Cruces campus
- 6:30 p.m.: Dinner at Hacienda de Mesilla, 1891 Avenida de Mesilla, in Mesilla
- Noon to 1 p.m.: Lunch at Devasthali Hall, 1308 E. University Ave., on the Las Cruces campus
No votes or other official actions will be taken by the Board of Regents during the orientation or optional activities.
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act, copies of the agenda will be made available at least 72 hours prior to the meeting and accessible on the public university website at https://regents.nmsu.edu/regent-meetings/.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to participate in the meeting, contact the Board of Regents Office at 575-646-5997 at least three days prior to the meeting, or as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, may also be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Board of Regents Office at 575- 646-5997 if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.
Please contact the Office of the Board of Regents at 575-646-5997 for additional information.